INVITATION TO PRE QUALIFICATION
20 ”ERW PIPE PROCUREMENT
PT. KHI Pipe Industries (KHI), a subsidiary of PT. Krakatau Steel, located in Cilegon, Banten Province, Indonesia, has plans to build a new ERW 20 ”pipeline engine line with a capacity of 150,000 tons per year (hereinafter referred to as the“ project ”). The scope of supply must be at least as follows:
- Engineering services (both Basic & Detailed Design) projects.
- Provision of complete equipment according to the agreement of both parties.
- Supervision for project erection and commissioning.
- Test project performance.
- Guarantees and Guarantees for equipment performance, accuracy of time schedules, proper and reliable plant operation, and responsibility for project success.
- Operation and maintenance procedures.
- Training Services.
- Have capabilities and competencies in the fields of design, engineering, and fabrication of ERW machines.
- Have experience in procuring / contracting ERW 20 ”machines to pipe factories that have API monograms at least once in the last five years.
- Have the ability in financing to handle the project.
- Participants must be registered under the laws applicable in the participating country.
- Participants must have trained personnel.
- PQ submission: 20 July – 3 August 2011
- Clarification: July 20 – August 9, 2011
- Announcement of PQ Results: 10 August 2011 (Tentative)
For more information, please send the letter of interest to:
Cilegon, 20 July 2011